Today I made this beautiful loaf of bread. My first experience since childhood kneading dough, watching it rise, punching the dough, forming the loaf, then baking. Perhaps my experience with clay echoed this process... wedging clay, forming something, then baking it. It was a beautiful process! And the bread is fabulous! I really enjoyed creating this. This is a nine grain bread, I used 'Red Mill' mix. Just perfect. I will have to explore breads more.
The blessing and the curse of hanging ferns. How do I water the plant without disturbing this wonder? Such a curious little nest. I am glad to provide a home for these flying friends.
Allium. I found these bulbs on the shelf at Lowes and they were too intriguing to pass up. Like most plants I fall in love with at Lowes but have never heard of I didn't expect them to bloom. Quite a nice surprise this spring. They would be quite nice planted in mass. One day.
No comments:
Post a Comment